Islam, T. , Saha, S. , Evan, A.A , Halder, N. , Dey, S.C. 2016. Monthly Weather Forecasting through ANN Model: A Case Study in Barisal, Bangladesh. International
Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering
2. Islam, T.
& Chik, Z., 2015. Improved Performance in Soil Resistivity Measurement through Nonlinear Data Fitting. Sensors
& Transducers 189 (6):157- 161 (
3. Chik, Z., Islam, T., 2015. Characterizations of soil profiles through electric resistivity ratio. Sensors & Transducers 187 (4):39- 43 ( ISI, SCOPUS).
4. Chik, Z.,Murad, O.F., Islam, T.,
2014. Geo-Environmental characterizations in heavy metal and oil contaminated soil using soil electrical resistivity. Advances in Environmental Biology 8(22):138-146 (SCOPUS).
5. Chik, Z., Islam, T. 2014. Soil
compaction characterizations through electrical resistivity in field investigations. Information Technology in Geo-Engineering D.G.
Toll et al. (Eds.) IOS Press 266-271. Doi:
MJ, Islam, T., Hasan, K., Hasan, Z., Miraj, M. 2014. A Faster Road Mapping Technique through Digital Map Matching in Crowdsourcing approach. J. Patuakhali Sci. and Tech. Univ. 5(2):97-104.
Islam, T., Chik, Z. 2013. Improved near surface soil characterizations using multilayer soil resistivity model. Geoderma 209-210: 136-142 (Impact
Factor 2.318, Q1, Elsevier, ISI, SCOPUS).
8. Islam, T. & Chik, Z. 2013.
Correlation between soil resistivity parameters and shear wave velocity in
soil characterizations. Accepted by
Engineering Geology and the Environment (Impact Factor 0.667, ISI, SCOPUS).
9. Chik, Z., Islam, T. 2013. Performance of Multi-Layer Soil
Electric Resistivity Model Comparing With Two-Layer Characterizations in Geotechnical Investigations. Advanced Materials Research
655-657 (2013): 1857-1863. doi:10.4028/ www.scientific.net /AMR.655-657.1857 (ISI, SCOPUS)
10. T.Islam, Z. Chik, M.M. Mustafa,
H. Sanusi 2012. Modeling of Electrical resistivity and maximum dry density in soil compaction measurement. Environmental Earth Sciences,DOI
10.1007/s12665-012-1573-7 online -Impact Factor 1.059,ISI,SCOPUS). 67(5):1299-1305(impact Factor 1.05; Q1 in Geology)
T, Chik, Z,Mustafa M.M, Sanusi H. 2012. Estimation of soil electrical properties in a multilayer earth model with boundary element formulation. Mathematical
Problems in Engineering. Art. No. 472457. Q2 Impact Factor 0.77. ISI,SCOPUS.
12. Islam, T., Chik, Z., Mustafa,
M.M. & Sanusi, H. 2012. Model with artificial neural network to predict
the relationship between the soil resistivity and dry density of compacted soil. Journal
of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems 25 (2): 351-357, doi
10.3233/IFS-2012-0641 (Impact Factor 0.556, Q3, ISI, SCOPUS).
13. Islam, T & Chik, Z. &
Mustafa, M.M. 2012. Noise Reduction Technique Applied to the Multichannel Analysis of Surface Waves. Acta Geologica Sinica 86(5): 1306-1311( Wiley-Blackwell, Impact factor 1.172, Quartile 2 Journal).
14. T.Islam, Z. Chik, M.M. Mustafa,
H. Sanusi 2012. Faster 2-D representation of geotechnical characteristics using MASW method. Environmental Earth Sciences. DOI
10.1007/s12665-012-2130-0 online on 29 Nov 2012 -Impact Factor 1.059,ISI,SCOPUS).
15. Chik, Z., Islam, T. 2012. Finding soil particle size through electrical resistivity in soil site investigations. Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering 17: 1867-1876. (SCOPUS)
16. Z. Chik, T. Islam 2011. Study of Chemical Effects on Soil Compaction Characterizations Through Electrical Conductivity. International
Journal of Electrochemical Science. 6 (2011) 6733 – 6740. (c) 2011
by ESG (www.electrochemsci.org) (ISSN 1452-3981) (Impact factor 3.72)
17. S.M. Taohidul Islam, Zamri Chik 2011.Disaster in Bangladesh and management with advanced information system.Disaster Prevention and Management, 20(5):521–530 (SCOPUS and ISI Indexed) (Impact Factor 0.34).
18. Islam, T., & Chik, Z. 2011. Advanced Performance In Geotechnical Investigations Using Tomography Analysis. Environmental Earth Sciences, 63(2):291-296.(Springer Link -Impact Factor 1.059, ISI and SCOPUS).
Z., Islam, T. & Taha, M.R. 2011. The consistent performance using f-k
analysis in geotechnical surface wave investigations.Tamkang Journal of Science and Engineering. 14(2):107-114.(ISI and SCOPUS).
20. Islam, T., Chik, Z., Rosyidi, S.A., Sanusi, H.,
Taha, M.R., Mustafa, M.M. 2009. Comparing
the performance of Fourier decomposition and Wavelet decomposition for seismic signal analysis. European Journal of Scientific
Research, 32(3):314-328.( ISI and SCOPUS).
21. Chik, Z., Islam, T., Mustafa, M.M., Sanusi H., Rosyidi, S.A., Taha, M.R., 2009. Surface wave analysis using Morlet Wavelet in geotechnical investigations. Journal of applied Sciences, 9(19): 3491-3501.( ISI and SCOPUS).
1. Chik, Z., Islam, T. 2013. Near surface soil characterizations through soil apparent resistivity: a Case Study. Presented at 7th IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Data Acquisition and
Advanced Computing Systems: Technology and Applications, 12-14 September
2013, Berlin, Germany.
2. Chik, Z., Islam, T. 2013. Shear wave
velocity profile from soil resistivity measurements in geotechnical
characterizations. Presented at International Conference of Structural Engineering & Construction ( ISEC-07), June 18-23, 2013, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA.1.
3. Chik, Z.,
Islam, T. 2013. Prediction of landslides using surface wave analysis
incorporating with GIS: a case study
in Selangor, Malaysia. Presented at Seventh International Conference on Case
Histories in Geotechnical Engineering. April 29- May 4, 2013, Chicago, USA.
4. Chik, Z.,
Islam, T. 2012. Obtaining deeper and improved soil profile incorporating
apparent resistivity with multi-layer soil characterizations. ITC 2012, Oct
30 – Nov 1, 2012 , KualaLampur, Malaysia.
T., Chik, Z., Mustafa, M.M. & Sanusi, H, Expert idea on liquid
limit and plastic limit estimation with Soil resistivity profile. Published
by International Science and Technology Conference, Istanbul, 7-9
T., Chik, Z., Mustafa, M.M. & Sanusi, H, Simple equation guide for multilayer earth structure with soil
electrical properties. Published by ICOS-2011, Conference IEEE, Malaysia, 25-28 September, 2011.
T., Chik, Z., Mustafa, M.M. & Sanusi, H, Technique of surface wave
tomography with improved inversion analysis. Published by by IS-AGTG, 1-2
December, 2011, Singapore.
8. Chik, Z.,
Islam, T., Mustafa, M.M. & Sanusi, H, Soil compaction monitoring using
electrical conductivity. Published by IS-AGTG, 1-2 December, 2011, Singapore.
9. Chik, Z.
& Islam, T. 2011. Faster investigation of shear modulus of
soil through wireless networking. Published by Conference World Congress on
Engineering (WCE) 2011, 6-8 July, 2011, London, U.K.
10. Chik, Z.
& Islam, T. 2011. Tomography analysis of compacted soil using
electrical conductivity. Published by Conference World Congress on
Engineering (WCE) 2011, 6-8 July, 2011, London, U.K.
Islam, T., Chik, Z., Sanusi, H.,
Mustafa, M.M., Development
of a robust soil monitoring system through electrical conductivity. Engineering
Postgraduate Conference EPC(2010), Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Bangi 43600,
Selangor, Malaysia, September 28-29,2010.